Autodesk AutoCAD 3D
Courses Open to all, Quality System Certified
Autodesk AutoCAD 3D
Courses open to all, Quality System Certified
QDU has been an Autodesk ATC since 2000: one of the first in Italy. Autodesk is the world leader in the provision of 3D software for the design, visualization and simulation of ideas on digital supports. Its long history and widespread diffusion in the professional world ensure that the Autodesk Suite is a point of reference for anyone working in the design sector. For this reason the teaching of Autodesk software, constantly updated, in addition to being the subject of single-theme courses, is an integral part of the training in design courses.
AutoCAD offers itself to all professionals working in the field of design, on any scale and in any field, as a fundamental aid to a correct approach to the project and is proposed as an everyday working tool capable of ensuring a complete and immediate control of the different aspects of 2D and 3D graphic representation. Born over twenty-five years ago and continuously updated and innovated, AutoCAD has become a point of reference for anyone working in the field. This software allows the easy management of projects from concept to execution, and can substantially reduce working time thanks to its instruments of automation, management and modification that reduce repetitive tasks to a minimum. There are also courses in AutoCAD on the Apple platform.
Do you want to make the right choice? Let’s talk about!
In Quasar Design University you can count on targeted and strategic advice, to help you choose the courses and formulas most in line with your needs and aspirations, all through orientation interviews with the teachers and with the Orientation Office. In addition, you can participate in the #QuasarDay that are organized during the year. An excellent opportunity to get a close-up look at the Academy and to get a sneak preview of the news of our educational offer: courses, workshops, internships, active promotions and much or more. Check our website for the next dates and to book.
To access the Undergraduate and Professional courses it is necessary to have obtained a Secondary School Diploma or equivalent qualification.
For Postgraduate courses it is necessary to have an Academic Diploma of 1st level, Degree or equivalent. Professionals can also access Postgraduate students after having passed the interview certifying their suitability.
The Open and Summer courses do not include any access requirements.
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register by submitting the appropriate application and related documents, at our office or through the official website of the Academy.
Scholarships and Facilitations Each year Quasar Design University supports talent and creativity by providing scholarships and financial facilities.
All info at the Orientation Office.
Provide the basic elements of three-dimensional graphics in support of planning and the representation of the project.
- Introduction to CAD 3D
- The coordinated essential instruments, UCS and point of view
- Solid modelling – Visualisation styles and cameras
- Paper space printing – Basic elements of 3D graphics
- Computer terminology of 3D graphics
- Overview of 3D Studio MAX
- Basic operations of 3D Studio MAX – Interface of 3D Studio MAX
- Auxiliary precision and design instruments
- Fundamental principles of creation and modification of the objects – Creation of primitives introduction to modelling
- File management: Import and export
- Principal concepts of composition
- Lights, materials, film cameras
- Scene illumination
- Formulation of film camera
- Planning of basic materials
- Planning of mapped and compound materials
- Creation of environments
- Rendering of scenes
- Choice of the destination of the output of rendering
- Preparation of a storyboard and its realisation in 3D computer graphics
- Basic elements of animation.