Autodesk AutoCAD 2D
Courses Open to all, Quality System Certified
Autodesk AutoCAD 2D
Courses open to all, Quality System Certified
QDU has been an Autodesk ATC since 2000: one of the first in Italy. Autodesk is the world leader in the provision of 3D software for the design, visualization and simulation of ideas on digital supports. Its long history and widespread diffusion in the professional world ensure that the Autodesk Suite is a point of reference for anyone working in the design sector. For this reason the teaching of Autodesk software, constantly updated, in addition to being the subject of single-theme courses, is an integral part of the training in design courses.
AutoCAD offers itself to all professionals working in the field of design, on any scale and in any field, as a fundamental aid to a correct approach to the project and is proposed as an everyday working tool capable of ensuring a complete and immediate control of the different aspects of 2D and 3D graphic representation. Born over twenty-five years ago and continuously updated and innovated, AutoCAD has become a point of reference for anyone working in the field. This software allows the easy management of projects from concept to execution, and can substantially reduce working time thanks to its instruments of automation, management and modification that reduce repetitive tasks to a minimum. There are also courses in AutoCAD on the Apple platform.
The teaching provides the student with the capacity to elaborate the knowledge acquired in the basic design course through the instrument of computer-aided design. It will also provide the student with the capacity to represent the project(s) in elaboration in the various design laboratories.
- Introduction to the new software interface
- Configuration of the principal parameters of the software
- Logical and geometric structure of the software
- Opening and saving documents
- Visualisation controls
- Creation commands of the principal primitive two-dimensional graphics
- Support instruments for designs
- Property of the objects
- Selection of the entities
- Commands for the management, modification and transformation of the primitive graphics
- Commands for insertion and management of texts
- Commands of formulation, creation and modification of the quotas
- Creation of blocks and their management
- Connecting designs and external images
- Methodologies of work and scale relationships of the design
- Formulation of the printing parameters for plotting on paper or file.